THE THIRD STREET INN HOTEL WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Third Street Inn is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Third Street Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Ramp Access
- Coin-op laundry Facility Access
Our accessible rooms feature one King Bed with wheelchair access and the following amenities:
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathroom features, including shower/tub
- Grab bars around shower and toilet
- Accessible clear floor space
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual notification devices for door knocks upon request
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.